You might be asking “why do we need to prepare our skin for spring?”
Here are 5 important reasons:
- Winter conditions significantly dehydrate our skin.
- Pollution and cleaning products coat our skin and need to be removed.
- As we age cellular replacement slows and it’s up to us to give it a boost!
- Skin will only shine when it is well looked after (unless we’re one of the few lucky ones that have the genetic good fortune for it to shine!)
- Skin is the largest organ in our body and it has a big influence on our holistic health.
Is Your Current Skincare Routine Up To Scratch?
A quick quiz to see how your skincare routine is going:
- Are you using a cleanser to match your skin type?
- Are you using your cleanser morning and evening?
- Are you using a toner free of alcohol after cleansing?
- Are you applying a serum or treatment product before moisturising?
- Is your moisturiser giving your skin a lovely glow?
- Are you using an exfoliant that is suitable for your skin type?
- Are you using the exfoliant at a frequency to suit YOUR skin?
- Are you masking your skin once a week at home?
- Does your mask leave your skin looking clear and even?
- Are you having monthly professional facials with your Beauty Therapist?
If you have answered YES to ALL of the above questions CONGRATULATIONS, you’re nailing your skincare routine! Your skin must be glowing!
If NOT, try introducing the parts of the routine you’re missing and watch your skin start to shine!
Don’t have a regular Beauty Therapist? I’d love to chat to you about your unique skincare routine and for you to try one of our organic vegan facials (Click the ‘Book’ button below).
How To Prepare Your Body To Shine
Top Tips For Glowing Skin:
- Dry body brush before each shower or bath – light short strokes from fingertips to heart, and toes to heart.
- Book a monthly Body Treatment for scrub, masking, massage and moisturising (Go on! You’ve earned it!)
MAY YOU RELAX AND LUXURIATE AS YOU PREPARE TO SHINE FOR SPRING.
Have any questions? Email me at email@example.com